First Congregational United Church of Christ facilities are available by reservation to both members and non-members of the community. Reservations are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, with members receiving preference. Non-profit organizations are invited to use the space when needed. For-profit corporations or individuals are invited to use our facilities for a nominal rental charge.
Some of our facility highlights are:
- Large rear screen projection system connected to the Internet, or presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint. ** Ideal for large group presentations and training sessions.
- Our Meeting Hall, equipped with round tables and chairs, can accommodate groups of 200 persons. Break-out rooms are also available.
- An intimate Fireside Room can host 18 persons around a large conference table.
- Caterer-friendly kitchen facilities.
- Immediate accessibility to audio, video, and computer capabilities.
- Handicapped accessible to all areas of the building.
If you wish to inquire about usage availability and the fee structure, call the church office during business hours, Monday – Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at (920) 893-3411.